Chelsea Building Products, an industry leader in extrusion manufacturing, compound function, and building product development has immediate full-time opportunities available for Electrical Engineer positions.
The Electrical Engineer position works directly analyzing manufacturing controls and processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection.
Develop, apply and maintain requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
- Serve as the primary resource to department supervisor for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing, and inspection.
- 3+ years experience is a plus
- Experience with variable frequency drives, soft starts, and similar motor controls
- Experience with low voltage control circuits as well as 480v/3-phase power
- Plastic Processing or Extrusion Experience is a plus but not required
- Robotics/ Automation experience a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Able to resolve complex problems
- Good communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Technical capacity
This is a direct-hire. Medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match. Outstanding work environment based on teamwork and quality outcomes.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Electrical engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Robotics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automation: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time