- Welded frame and sash enhances structural integrity and increases weatherability.
- Available in new construction and replacement configurations.
- For ease of new construction installation, it comes with a pre-punched nailing fin.
- Subtle accessory grooves come standard so you can securely accommodate trim and other attachments.
- Accepts up to 1″ insulated glass.
- The sash is SDL (Simulated Divided Lite) bar compatible.
- Impact tested to Zone 3.
- Dual Weather stripping at stiles and interlock provides extra protection against air-infiltration and enhances the energy efficiency.
- Structural mull system available.
- Double wall lift handle for durability.
- A beveled exterior offers a pleasant, aesthetic design.
- 3-1/4″ frame depth.
- Utilizes Chelsea’s CCore composite reinforcement.
- Meets AAMA Grade 35 structural test standards with upgrades available to meet light commercial Grade 50.
- Test Standard – AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-08, NAFS
- Tested to class LC-PG30 (44″ x 75″) H
- The DuraGard XT performs to a U-Factor result with a range from 0.20 to 0.47
- The DuraGard XT performs to a SHG result with a range from 0.19 to 0.59