- For ease of new construction installation, it comes with an integral pre-punched nailing fin.
- Frames available for wood and concrete block installation.
- Accepts up to 1″ insulated glass.
- 3/4″ balance pocket can accommodate high performance tilt balance systems.
- The optional structural mull system adds additional strength to multiple window combinations.
- Double wall lift handle for durability.
- Sash anti-lift feature on Horizontal Slider.
- Sill riser available on Horizontal Slider for improved water performance.
- Direct set Picture Window matches aesthetics of Single Hung and Horizontal Slider.
- Welded frame and sash enhances structural integrity and increases durability.
- Contoured frame with double wall “Florida” flange.
- Subtle accessory grooves come standard so you can securely accommodate trim and other attachments.
- Multiple accessories available.
- A beveled exterior offers a pleasant, aesthetic design.
- Triple Weather stripping provides extra protection against air-infiltration and enhances the energy efficiency.
- The sash is SDL (Simulated Divided Lite) bar compatible.
- Meets AAMA Grade LC50 structural test standards with upgrades available to meet light commercial Grade LC65.
Test Standard – AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440.11, NAFS
- Tested to H Class LC50 (54″ x 76″)
- Tested to H Class LC65 (36″ x 72″)
- The 400I performs to a U-Factor result with a range from 0.27 to 0.29
- The 400I performs to a SHG result with a range from 0.18 to 0.29