- French-style sliding Patio Door featuring a wide 4″ sash.
- Welded frame and sash enhances structural integrity and increases weatherability.
- Four, full perimeter, weather stripping surrounds the sashes.
- A deep-pocket interlock provides extra protection against air-infiltration and enhances the energy efficiency.
- Concealed, tandem, adjustable steel rollers provide for smooth, effortless operation.
- Frame allows for left or right-hand door operation.
- Available in new construction and replacement configurations.
- For ease of new construction installation, the frame comes with an integral pre-punched nailing fin.
- Easily accepts 7/8″, 1″ and up to 1-1/8″ insulated glass.
- Coordinating transoms and sidelites are available.
- Internally, metal reinforced stiles adds to the strength of the unit.
- The sash and glazing beads are SDL (Simulated Divided Lite) bar compatible.
- Meets AAMA Grade 50 structural test standards.
- Designed to accommodate popular multi-point or single lock hardware.
- The sash is reversible, it can be interior or exterior glazed.
- Subtle accessory grooves come standard so you can securely accommodate trim and other attachments.
- The jamb is 4-5/8″.
- 3-lite configurations are available, just add our stylish astragal. Configure in XO, OX, XOO and OXO (X=slides, O=fixed).
Test Standard – AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440.11, NAFS
- Tested to H Class LC-PG25 (44″ x 75″)
- Tested to H Class LC-PG35 (44″ x 75″)
- Tested to H Class LC-PG35 (40″ x 63″)
- Tested to H Class LC-PG50 (40″ x 63″)
- The 1100 performs to a U-Factor result with a range from 0.26 to 0.45
- The 1100 performs to a SHG result with a range from 0.23 to 0.53