Customer Service Representative
Chelsea Building Products, Inc. a division of Aluplast, is a nationally recognized leader in the manufacturing and supply of PVC window and door extrusions, cellular moldings, composite siding and composite building materials. As part of our continued success, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated service minded individual to join our team.
- Consistently provide customer service with courtesy, integrity, and efficiency to meet customer and company expectations.
- Operates as a key resource for external and internal customers on products, services, and operations.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate input of customer orders on a daily basis.
- Ensure a continuing flow of information to the customer on all aspects of their account including availability, order delivery, logistics and invoicing.
- Diligent and efficient follow-up from order entry to order completion.
- Identifying customer’s needs, clarifying information, researching issues and providing alternatives.
- Independently resolve common issues and collect detailed information to aid in decision making.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 4+ years of manufacturing Customer Service experience
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing setting desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and establish rapport with customers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Office 365 familiarity
- Familiarity with the following systems a huge plus
IBM i (As/400)
Infor XA (formerly MAPICS) using Powerlink