Chelsea Building Products, an industry leader in extrusion manufacturing who designs and extrudes PVC and composite profiles for the building materials market, has immediate General Laborer positions.
We are searching for General Laborers who are dependable individuals, quick-learners, flexible, and possess the willingness to work collaboratively with members of their work team.
Responsibilities include visually inspecting products and measuring product length to make sure the appropriate materials are being used. These individuals also ensure that all proper documentation is completed before finalizing the packing process in preparation for shipment.
The General Laborer position offers future promotional opportunities if performance warrants.
This is a direct hire. Medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match effective after 90 days of employment. Outstanding work environment based on teamwork and quality outcomes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Reliable transportation;
- Ability to understand and follow-through with directions;
- Capacity to accurately measure and read measurements;
- Ability to perform basic math;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, including working weekends on a bi-weekly basis;
- Day Shift: 9a – 9p
- Night Shift: 9p – 9a
- Prior manufacturing or packing experience helpful.