Chelsea Building Products, an industry leader in extrusion manufacturing who designs and extrudes PVC and composite profiles for the building materials market, has immediate Mechanical Engineer positions.
The Mechanical Engineer position works directly with Tooling supervisor, analyzing manufacturing processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection. We are open to entry level or experienced individuals.
Develop, apply and maintain requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
- Serve as the primary resource to department supervisor for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing, and inspection.
Qualifications (entry level to experienced):
- Simulation Software exposure preferred
- Plastic Processing or Extrusion Experience is a plus but not required
- Machine Tool exposure a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Hands on
- Able to resolve complex problems
- Good communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Detail oriented
- Technical capacity
This is a direct hire. Medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match. Outstanding work environment based on teamwork and quality outcomes.