Everlast Composite Siding
Chelsea is currently seeking to fill the position of Sales Trainee for its Everlast Advanced Composite Siding business. This position offers a growth-oriented opportunity to learn about Chelsea’s business as well as its customers and would ultimately lead to a Regional Sales Manager position within the sales group of Chelsea Building Products.
This is an exciting position for a new graduate who is passionate about a sales career and interested in advancement within an exceptional company.
The following are the necessary qualifications:
- 4-year college graduate within the last 2 years
- Able to travel within US up to 80% of the time (Sales Role)
- Able to relocate after 18 month training program
- Ability to work within a team and also independently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including oral and written communication
- Ability to effectively interact with others at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks ensuring efficient time management
- Well-rounded computer knowledge
- Previous retail experience or building materials knowledge helpful
· Salary and Bonus Program
Since 1975, Chelsea Building Products, Inc. has been designing and extruding PVC and composite profiles for the building materials market. From its headquarters in Oakmont, PA, Chelsea Building Products is an integrated manufacturer providing product design, material development, extrusion tooling technology and finished product to manufacturers and distributors throughout North America. Everlast® products, since their launch in 2009, are produced from a proprietary composition of inorganic minerals, polymeric resins, and acrylic colorants, giving them strength, durability and ease of installation without sacrificing performance or attractive curb appeal.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission