Chelsea Building Products, an industry leader in extrusion manufacturing who designs and extrudes PVC and composite profiles for the building materials market, has immediate Production Specialist positions.
We are searching for individuals who are dependable, quick-learners, flexible and possess the willingness to work collaboratively with members of their work team.
Responsibilities include setting up and calibrating plastic extrusion lines for a multitude of different extrusion profiles. This position is also responsible for monitoring and adjusting extrusion lines as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Machine set-up & tear down
- Assembly or manufacturing experience
- Trade school experience a plus
- Experience with hand tools
- Previous extrusion experience a plus
- Ability to work different shifts in a 24-hour manufacturing environment.
This is a direct hire position. Pay rate is based off level of experience. Medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match effective after 90 days of employment. Outstanding work environment based on teamwork and quality outcomes.