The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Must be able to work a 12-hour shift following a 2-2-3 schedule
- Must have a positive attitude, be coachable, and look for ways to improve job processes
- Must be reliable and have good attendance and communication skills
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Understands basic principles of electricity
- The Ideal candidate would be able to work day or night shift
- Familiar with 3-phase, 480v electricity is a plus
- Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics as a plus
- Electronic troubleshooting skills is a plus
This is a direct hire. Medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k with match effective after 90 days of employment. Outstanding work environment based on teamwork and quality outcomes.