Chelsea Building Products, an industry leader in extrusion manufacturing, compound function, and building product development has an immediate full-time opportunity for a qualified CNC Programmer. We are searching for a positive individual who possesses strong teamwork skills, flexibility, a willingness to learn, strong multi-tasking skills, the ability to work independently, and strong attention to detail.
- Review and interpret blueprints.
- Communicate with design engineers on company standards and process improvements.
- Select tools and create tool paths on part prints.
- Generate G-code using Esprit software for vertical machining centers and wire EDM machines.
- Communicate and assist CNC operators with process improvements.
- Keep record of daily tasks.
- Monitors machining outcomes daily.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Daily tasks assigned by management.
- Process improvements utilizing new tooling technology.
- Vo-tech and/or technical school preferred.
- Ability to generate g-code using programming software.
- 2-3 years previous experience in CNC Programming preferred.
- 1-2 years previous experience using Esprit program software is a plus.
- Good understanding of G- and M-code.
- Knowledge of CNC machines and machining practices. (tooling, feeds, and speeds)
- Demonstrated skill and ability to manufacture tooling to blueprint specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- Demonstrates safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work with precision and close tolerances.
Job Type: Full-time